Thursday, February 18, 2010

Routine Messages

To whom it may concern:

I recently purchased your "Negotiator Pro" for my computer. However, when I inserted it into my office computer, it wouldn't work. I took the CD back to the local business-supply store that I purchased it from, but since it had already been opened, they would not let me exchange the CD or receive a refund.

I would really appreciate it if you could either exchange the CD or offer me a refund. This is a program that I was really looking forward to using and I do not want my money to go to waste. Your company has been very beneficial to me in the past, and I do not want to have my trust in your products broken.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope you can help me solve this situation.

Lacey Long

Question 9:

5493 Beechwood Drive
Trenton, N.J. 08608
April 12, 2009

Florida Resort Bureau
1555 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Dear Sir or Madam:

I recently saw your advertisement about Florida resorts in the April 2009 issue of Smithsonian magazine and I was wondering if you could offer me some more information. My wife and I are planning a late September vacation with our two teenage children. I am particularly interested in resort areas that have public transportation available; some family members may want to participate in activities away from the resort.

Additionally, do you know of any resorts that are near large cities that can be reach by public transportation and that also have attractions for teenagers? Could you please include information on the off-season rates for amenities? My family has also expressed interest in attending a concert during our stay, do you know whom to contact for concert schedules? Lastly, I was hoping you could include some information about Florida weather in September.

I would appreciate it if I could receive this information within the next two weeks so I can schedule time off work in the fall. Thank you for your time.

Frank C. Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment